BCS Technology employs high caliber consultants on a permanent or per assignment basis. Our people are the best in their field; they are all high achievers with exceptional track records. We only hire people who are passionate about what they do and are committed to deliver the highest quality output.
We are looking for an experienced blockchain developer to join our team! Experienced developers, as well as those who have great knowledge in blockchain technologies and platforms, and strong coding skills are also welcome to apply.
What we are looking for:
Work as part of a collaborative team of entrepreneurial people who operate like a start-up.
Develop and contribute to the proof-of-concepts and productive solutions by integrating Blockchain technology with our clients' information systems
Develop on different Blockchain platforms such as Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple highly regarded
Ready experience and ability to write smart-contracts in Ethereum, Hyperledger or R3 Corda
Ready experience in Bitcoin on the transaction level (include op codes)
Rich knowledge in cryptography, including cryptographic protocol
Work hand in hand with Client's functional and technical experts
Use agile methodologies (Scrum, TDD, Devops)
Have exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships and also work as a team.
Be keen to learn new technologies as well as understanding the business transformation
Financial technology background or financial industry experience appreciated but not essential.
We are global IT Consulting company working with some very high profile clients in Australia and across the globe.
Due to increase in projects and engagements we are currently expanding our Big Data and Analytics team. On offer isa very competitive salary, high profile projects/clients and the opportunity to travel and share your knowledge and expertise.
- Work with the delivery team and customers to determine requirements, complete solution design, development, testing and ultimate delivery of the system.
- Deep understanding of data schemas/models, and ability to apply data for business applications through what-if analysis, correlation, and linking of different data sets
- Ability to work with and interpret data, spot trends and correlations, then recommend ways to apply the data.
- Develop new business models and predictive models
- Define development standards and design patterns that can be applied by the delivery team
- Prototype creative business models and solutions quickly
- Provide timely and appropriate communication to business owners, stakeholders, and users on issue status and resolution
- Drive roadmap; manage priorities, projects, resources, issues and risks effectively
- Minimum 3 years industry experience with project delivery in data analysis and mining, statistics and predictive modelling
- A business analyst with strong business acumen
- Solid foundation in statistics and computer programming or scripting, e.g. Java, Python, Ruby, Perl
- Strong skills in statistical analysis, modelling, analytics and math
- Specific domain or industry knowledge in Telecommunications and Banking highly preferred
- Experience in working with data analytic tools such as Hadoop, SPSS, R, SAS, MathLab or similar. Cloudera certification a plus but not essential.
- Experience in working with relational database technologies such as DB2, Oracle, SQL-Server, ANSI-SQL
- Proven ability to create and maintain online and printed documentation
- Proven ability to work cross functionally to deliver appropriate resolution of technical, procedural, and operational issues
- Must have strong customer service skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to navigate and work through ambiguity
- Education Guidelines: Master or Bachelor degree in statistics and/or computer science field or related discipline
We are only looking for self-driven top performers focused on delivery.
Big Data (Cloudera) Developer
We are looking for an experienced Big Data (Cloudera) Developer to join our growing Big Data Practice!
- At least 7 years of experience in Big Data space.
- Strong understanding of open source technologies for Cloudera implementations
- Technical Skills covering: Cloudera, Hive, PIG, SQL, Map Reduce, Spring, Sqoop, Oozie, Cascading, Scalding, Spark, API's, Java, Scala, Cassendra, Python, R and HBase
- Good exposure to BigData architectures.
- Experience with some framework building experience on Hadoop
- Strong Analytical skills
- Good written & verbal communication
- Strong stakeholder management, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Big Data cloud implementations as well as experience working with SpringXD, Gobblin, Kafka, Zepplin & Nifi is highly desirable
- Designing and developing high quality solutions
- Working with key stakeholders internal and external
- Understand their high level requirements
- Developing and documenting first-class solutions
- Defined assignments/projects that often involve immediate action or short term planning of human and other resources
BCS Technology is looking for a candidate with good BI and analytics knowledge who can lead the BI/ Analytics practice of the organisation.
The person is expected to work across multiple projects along with the offshore team in carry out the allocated tasks and responsibilities in a timely and consistent manner.
The right candidate will be self starter who can self-train on new technologies, especially Azure data services and work with our Architects and BDMs to make solution recommendations to our customers.
- 3+ years- experience in datavisualisation development and management.
- Demonstrable experience with PowerBI reporting and creating dashboards.
- Can use Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) to solve a number of basic calculation and data analysis problems.
- Experience with PowerBI from multi data sets independently and combining data from Azure,SQL and Excel; experience with R.
- Preferred candidate likely has experiences across other Business Intelligence technologies (e.g. Tableau, SSRS).
- Is confident problem solving abilities and sharp analytical mindset.
- Able to translate design and business requirements into technical data requirements.
- Strong experience with ETL, preferably ingesting into Azure.
- Azure ML, Spark, R,Python and C# highly advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Degree Qualification in Information Systems, Computer Science/Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience.
BCS Technology is looking for a candidate with good experience in Adobe Experience Manager or Adobe CQ5.
- Tertiary Education – Bachelors or higher in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience developing with associated AEM technologies: slightly, sling, JCR on an OSGi environment based on functional and technical requirements - monitor the security and performance.
- At least 4 years of strong Web Content Management experience with Adobe AEM / CQ5, implementing 2+ full cycle AEM projects.
- Work with front end technologies and frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular).
- Solid experience with AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
- Experience on Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
- Experience with integrating AEM with other products and vendors specifically targeting Social Integrations
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Selenium or Maven.
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- At least 3 years of experience in software development life cycle.
- At least 3 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Demonstrated ability to define, creates, and completes a technical task without guidance.
- Proven ability to thoroughly unit test all work and deliver an error-free technology component to the team.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate issues and formulate remedial actions.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Strong Analytical skills